Samples of the new 32-bit microcontroller Nuvoton - M4TKLE6AE are available to order. Core ARM® Cortex®-M4F DSP with hardware division unit.
The clock speed is 72MHz, the amount of FLASH-memory is 128 KB, the RAM is 32 KB.
The distinctive features of this microcontroller are:
• independent processing of up to 6 capacitive touch-keys;
• Up to 10 PWM channels with a resolution of 144 MHz;
• The presence of interfaces UART, SPI, I?C, CAN, LIN, USB OTG, I?S
• 2 analog comparators, 8 channels of 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC;
• Built-in RTC real time clock with external battery power:
• two internal RC oscillators: - 22.1184 MHz and 10 kHz;
• industrial temperature range (from -40 to 105?);
• Power supply microcontroller from 2.5 to 5.5 V;
• High level of noise immunity (8KV ESD, 4KV EFT);
• The microcontroller is made in the LQFP48 package (7x7mm).
More information can be found at: