Company Vis Plus offers miniature microcontrollers N79E844AWG from Nuvoton at a miniature price in a miniature case TSSOP-20.
High noise immunity, protection against electrostatic voltages and impulse discharges (8KV ESD, 4KV EFT).
Main technical characteristics:
- 4T 8051 processor
- Maximum clock frequency: 24 MHz
- Working voltage: 2.4V to 5.5V
- Temperature range: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
- 8 KB Flash
- 512B SRAM
- 4KB Data Flash
- ISP (Internal system programming)
- ICP (Intra-Circuit Programming)
- 7 channels
- 10-bit ADC
- Speed up to 150 kSPS
- One SPI (speed up to 1.25 MHz)
- One I²C (speed up to 400 kHz)
- One UART
• Clock Generator
- 4 to 24 MHz external quartz resonator
- Built-in 22.1184 MHz (1% accuracy at 25 ℃, 5V)
- Built-in generator 22.1184 or 11.0592 MHz optional
A detailed description of the microcontroller is located at:
For purchasing please contact our managers.